OptionTerminal offers a new direction of business platform in the binary option market. Combining the latest technologies with a business model focused on the platform operator including deposits and withdrawals via the crypto wallet, OptionTerminal is the ideal binary platform for brokers who try to achieve their business goals and offer something unique.
The business model of OptionTerminal guarantees that you will be only charged a fixed fee for the technical support. There is no revenue share from your income which you can typically find in white label models. This system allows you to minimize your running costs and focus only on the growth of your business.
Once you receive the license to use OptionTerminal platform (one-time fee), you only pay the fixed monthly fee for the technical support.
- You receive 100% of your income.
- The monthly fee stays fixed even if your income grows.
- Your binary business is under your direct control.
- The fixed monthly fee includes 24/7 technical support and regular updates of the binary platform.
Within our business model, we offer 2 products – business binary platforms which vary in terms of the ownership, the platform environment and the access to the source code/API.
Platform including the source code
- The most secure solution, a full control over the database and the app.
- Allows changes of the application as the source code and API are available.
- Minimizes the running costs as you can use your own technical support without paying any further fees to the supplier.
- Higher initial investment.
- Cheaper solution, suitable mainly for smaller binary options brokers.
- No need to own any servers, the platform runs on our secured and tested servers.
- A possibility to upgrade to the complex solution with the secure code and API.
- The application and database run on the servers of the supplier.
Design of the platform
The platform is fully customized according to your needs and trademark. You set up the requested assets: from asset indexes, Fiat money to cryptocurrency. You can also easily set up the market characteristics and types of options. Additionally, the platform might be used in various languages to target your special regional markets. Every OptionTerminal platform is unique.
- Customized front end based on your needs and trademark.
- Any Fiat currency pairs, cryptocurrency and other assets.
- Multi-language platform, which supports most languages to target special regions.
- Various types of options. The platform supports all standard types of options (Quick, High-Low, Range, One Touch, Spread), own types of options upon request.
- A support of different time zones.
Next to the regular option of deposits and withdrawals using Fiat money, OptionTerminal offers its clients crypto deposits and withdrawals. It depends on you, which option you prefer.
- A possibility to attract new clients.
- A bank account for clients’ deposits and withdrawals is not necessary.
- A unique competitive advantage.
OptionTerminal offers its clients a free demo account where they can test out the platform without any risks.
- A possibility to attract new clients.
- Free trial of the platform before you create an account.
- An opportunity to offer educational services.
OptionTerminal is a web application which means there is no need for clients to download and install any software. This solution also increases users' comfort and security.
- The application works in all major browsers: Safari (Apple), IE, EDGE, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
- The application is fully responsive, adapting to all mobile devices.
- Easier technical support for your clients.
The complex solution from a platform to a database is stored on your servers and accessible only to those people who are granted the access. This gives you a full control over the platform architecture and keeps you independent from the platform suppliers. You do not have to share any business information with us, as you only receive our technical support and platform updates.
- The complex solution runs on your secured servers.
- Compactible with both Windows and Linux software.
- Updates and technical support included.
OptionTerminal allows to add and integrate current products and services with new functions.
- An opportunity to integrate your own source of data.
- Create your own business overviews or use the ones available on the platform.
- Create your own plugins.
Platform maintenance allows both managing risks and adjusting the platform. It lets the user set trades, add new trade assets, create trade and asset groups, select degrees of authorized access for individual users and much more. All changes to the trade assets/symbols, the settings of binary options etc. will show up in real time unless it is selected otherwise.
Additionally, platform maintenance displays detailed overviews of open and closed trades including useful additional statements and statistics in real time. It lets the user display information about the client or an individual transaction. Overviews of closed trades during a specific time frame, with a specific client or according to other parameters are also available. Platform administrators have access to all the statistics from a single trade day as well as to all archives of every transaction of all users.
Types of options
The easiest and the most basic type of option is the High/Low option. The trader decides whether their chosen asset or more specifically its price will increase or decrease in a specific time frame. The question they will pose is whether the price of the option at the time of its expiration will be higher or lower than its current value. In order to gain full profit, the price of an asset must be at least one tick/pip lower or higher than its value at the time of expiration.
Will the market price of an asset reach a certain level before the expiration of an option? One touch option is successful for a trader If it reaches (or breaches) the selected borderline price before the expiration of the option.
The goal price (borderline price) changes as the market price of an asset evolves but stays at a constant distance from the current market price up until the trade is open. The distance between the goal and market price is described as “up/down boundary” and is listed within each one touch option.
The word range implies that the traded option is one with a certain borderline zone. The zone is defined by the current exchange rate and the upper or lower borderline. The trader can speculate whether the market price will be within the chosen borderline zone (above or below the current market price) at the time of option expiration. The zone borders are listed within each range option and are described as “up/down boundary”.
Spread is a type of option where an option with a certain range is traded. The basis of the option is a border defined by an upper and lower borderline which is derived from the current market price. The trader can speculate whether the current market price will be located above or below the borderline of a given zone at the time of expiration (they will choose to go above or below the current market price).
Quick Option is a kind of traditional option similar to the High/Low type distinguished by the option expiration which, with certain assets, can only be about a one minute or 30 seconds long. The question the trader answers is whether the price will be lower or higher than it currently is in about a minute. The expiration can last from 30 seconds up to 60 minutes ( 30s, 60s, 2min, 5min, … - 60min).